Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Strengths

Went to taco tuesday with a friend at a place with very few parking spots. I saw a woman get in her car and I signaled for the spot. She didn't end up leaving and multiple cars were stuck behind me. A car drove next to me and yelled at me for not moving. Well, sucks. For everyone.

He later saw me in the restaurant and apologized. I accepted.

Here's the thing: Everyone has good points and strengths. It's just a matter of when and where you see the person. Maybe that horribly rude person was just having a bad day.

Or maybe some people just shine in different environments.

I wonder what is the ideal environment for each person. If I could have a greenhouse with the ideal conditions for myself, what would be there.

just random musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment