Thursday, September 7, 2017

Recipe Addendum

I've found that I'm more inclined to try recipes when I trust the blog. And so far, budgetbytes has been my absolute favorite blog so far. Relatively simple, a variety of recipes, nothing time intensive, on a grocery budget, fairly healthy, has a quick recipe/instruction list and pictures on the how-to, does not have a ridiculously long backstory for each recipe. It ticks a lot of my boxes.

Blogs like smittenkitchen is beautiful to look at, but way too time intensive/fancy for me to want to try to make the recipes.
Pioneerwomen often is extremely butter heavy and not something I want to make consistently for my meals due to health.

So all the being said, these are the recipes I want to make from budgetbytes:

Creamed spinach

Curried Chickpeas

Turkey Meatloaf

And some sort of frittata.

1 comment: