Thursday, July 22, 2021

blogging

out of nostalgia, I spent the last 30 min or so just rereading my blog. And I haven't even gotten to the end of all the words I've written. Accumulated over years (actually now I think it's officially at least a decade) of my life. And I am transported back to those memories. 

And the strangest, strangest thing is that rereading the words that I've written.... I've forgotten that I wrote some of those posts. And reading those words that I've written, it feels like my past self knew me more than I know myself sometimes. Those odd musings, those random thoughts, the strange epiphanies, they all become fleeting memories when the humdrum of life floods my brain and erases those moments. 

Perhaps I used to be more thoughtful back then. 

Do you ever feel like you change so much and so little all at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment