Thursday, August 1, 2013

A case of the envies.


I've been having a case of the envies, of the inferiorities, of the burdens, and the lazies.
It's easy to dream of being someone else and say what-if and pretend.
But it's useless if you just dream your life away. My brother told me that at age six. Wise words.
I'm not perfect. Nor virtuous, or patient, or intelligent or wise or empathetic or whatever qualifies as a perfect person.
What you see is what you get.
I am who I am. Human. Flawed. Sinful. And only God can change me. And I only want to change where God leads me. Everything else is obsolete. I only want to be swayed by truth. Not by people. Not by pretty words or envious thoughts or false arguments.
God made me me after all.
And I'll trust that He has some purpose to making that crazy decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment