Sunday, February 2, 2014

Movie Review.... ish. not really

Watched Frozen with a couple friends today. Which was mildly hilarious because today was freaking freezing and I just so happened to go to Farmer's Market in flip flop. So smart -__-"

Frozen was pretty good. Unfortunately I think it was a little too hyped up for me >.< I think I would have probably enjoyed it more if I watched it without hearing little comments about sisterhood and not-stereotypical-love. But that doesn't really take away from how good it was.

I just want to say... it's not logical to leave your entire kingdom to a random dude after meeting him for one day.

I really loved a lot of the songs. I think those were probably the highlights of the movie. And Olaf. Because he's funny LOL.
There's a behind the scenes for the voice actors that kills me from laughing so hard.

I wish it were longer, or it were a book (lol) because I felt like there were a lot of scenes without enough development to make it plausible. But eh, it's a Disney movie.

---

Finally finished heme final, which went on for too long because of the snow day. Played a little too much this weekend, but hey - work hard, play hard.
Watched super bowl more so because I didn't want to be a hermit and wanted to spend time with people than because of football. And it was a complete stomp anyways in which I felt sorry for any Broncos fans.
Got to buy some interesting cheeses for less than 3 dollars! ^^ we'll see how they turn out.
Made honey cake, which turned out drier than I expected and more bready than I expected. SIGH. I am never making it again. >.< and I made double portions on accident and used up all the flour. ugh.
Wanting to make croquettes, but I don't have any panko.

need to catch up with people...

que sera, sera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment