Friday, February 7, 2014

On Spaghetti and Friendship:

I have come to the realization that friendship sort of develop from 2 ways:


First, by having deep talks about things and issues that make up your philosophy and your mindset and your thinking. Talking about things that are important to you. 

Two, by spending a lot of time with the other person. In which you might slowly learn their personality and habits and important things through consecutive meet ups and hang outs. 

Obviously they're not mutually exclusive because to have deep talks, you must trust the other person first, which requires at least some time together. And as I sorta mentioned, lengthy handouts turn into some discussion of important things. 

I think some people inherently lean towards one or the other, though. Maybe even introvert extrovert makes a difference, if that is even relevant. 

Unfortunately I prefer the first. But I don't know if that's feasible anymore lol.

---

Spaghetti. 
Am making a meat sauce.... tonight? 
Am excited. ^^ 

(and I can finally use up some lingering ingredients)

No comments:

Post a Comment