Saturday, May 17, 2014

note to you


To the class of 2014,

I still remember you all as freshmen. Dorky freshmen, really. When you guys came in and weren't sure which cell group to join - that was pretty cute. And clung to each other for comfort (oh, you martel class). And goodness, there were so MANY of you! You all were answers to our prayers, that ccf might grow and continue to love God.

You guys were my first freshmen.

In your sophomore year, it was heartening to see the ones who trickled in slowly. You who came in uncertainly because there was already a clique formed, I am glad that you came anyway.

And then you all started settling into leadership positions and hooking up with each other. It was like… okay, yeah they're growing up. Haha.

And now. You guys are alums.
And even though I am not even sure I have the right to say this: I am glad you have made it, and have made it well.  Congratulations.

1 comment: