Saturday, June 25, 2016

Aaron and Mimi's wedding notes

1. Almost decided not to go due to timing, but reconsidered since I think this one of the few times where I will see a lot of these people again due to everyone leaving Houston soon. (That's a whole different post right there on cities that you love but maybe not anymore because the people you loved there are not there.) and yknow, to celebrate their wedding. Lol they are a cute couple! Aaron's deadpan quips over a caring heart, Mimi's friendly, bubbly nature over her steadfast heart. God will bless this couple.

2. You don't realize how confined (?) you are until you leave on a trip by yourself. No, that's not quite what I mean. Maybe:  You don't realize how liberating a car is until you have used it to leave. Or I don't know. Maybe: Wanderlust. The strange sensation that you could pick up your bag and just leave without a word to anyone. To end up in South America on a whim, or a three day car trip to no where. Just because. 

Just because. 

When was the last time I asked myself: could I leave this? 

3. And then a lot of things happened. Of which, were too frustrating to really write about until I am in better time/place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment