Thursday, January 12, 2017

ARGHHHH

I think I have finally developed allergies (freaking gosh darn it all to hell). I've been sneezing and having a runny nose for a few days now and I am always tired and exhausted (not sure if that's allergies or just life lol).

But just ughhhhh..

And then UGHHH. I have never freaking drank so much in my life, which is ridiculous -____- because I don't even really want to drink. But then I don't have internet, so I'm going to bar - should i just order ginger ale or something?? i dunno. and then my roommate is super sweet, but always drinks a glass at night.. and i've been sorta joining her because i want to get along well. and i really don't mind having a glass too.

occasionally. but UGHHHH.

but IT'S TOO MUCH.

I'm starting to hit a breaking point of alcohol enjoyment. and if i'm not enjoying drinking my alcohol, why would i do it???????????

whatever.

----

more thoughts that i think i'll try to unpack on saturday, when i'm back in SA.
Country Club
Working hard
Traveling
How I want to grow old.....
Vision.
Drinking???

No comments:

Post a Comment