Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Short post

Life has been weird.

I feel like I'm living in some sort of suspended time where nothing seems to be real or true. 
I don't think I can ever explain this feeling fully through words. Is that strange? It is. But I'm going to try anyway.

It's like I'm watching myself do all the things I need to do. I'm going through the motions. I am doing this and that. But it feels like none of this matters

I don't know if that's a side effect of just waiting to see where I will go next year or what. But none of my life feels real. Or that it matters. 

Why am I feeling like this? 

How do I be more present in my life? 

---

Ugh. Don't feel like thinking too hard right now. 
And my internet sucks right now so I'm currently at a bar, which is just ridiculous. But stupid small town coffee shops close at freaking FIVE pm. So whatever. 

---

Things to blog about later when I have the time:
- Fredricksburg 
- rural surgery
- small group
- the theory of friendship and why I disagree with the pastor of Austin Stone lol lol
- of keeping friendships close
- family and divergence of opinions and continued love
- desire
- worldly things
- hope

No comments:

Post a Comment