Monday, June 23, 2014

life update

- started school again: they eased us in by having a sex talk. My class is exceedingly immature and couldn't stop giggling about pictures and fetishes. But on the other hand, I'm pretty sure the professor was tailoring his talk around getting those giggles. So there's that. Yay to first day of MS2

- anxiously waiting for news about an important person. it's tough when i can't really do anything but wait and and hope for the best.

- resettling into SA. It's okay I guess. The apt is considerably homier, which is a little ironic considering gender roles, lol.

- current obsession: skin care. It's mildly a combination of a friend dragging me to HMart to look at korean skin care products (bb cream, toners, oil control, etc). And also that I had to go to the dermatologist again over the break. Ugh I thought I was done with skin problems. Regardless, I've been trawling through blogs and product recommendations and have been unhappily convinced of the necessity of daily sunscreen. (I hate stuff that sits on your face).

- Panera. Finally got my little card thing to panera!

- been having a touch of trouble with eating. it's definitely a mental thing, but still...

- got my fifth wedding invite today. so many weddings....

- the weekend. !!!!!!! so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment