Saturday, July 12, 2014

My life in four lines

Took a selfie during family vacation.
Dad sees and asks. I tell him it's a selfie.
He nods. Then says.
Can you take a selfie for me?

---

Told my accountability group that we ought to limit
our talk to ~2 hours. Everyone agrees.
We stay on topic and get done in 1.75.
Then stay around and talk for another hour and a half.

---

Got to know a girl better. I asked about her life
and personality and ideas and thought process.
She got to know me better
as she asked about my love life.

-____-"

---

Decided to focus on people around me.
Until I found out on facebook ccfers were dating.
Had to immediately call a friend
because I am still so invested in my old fellowship.

---

Started to listen to rain when I study
because of A-
Started feeling colder when I study now.
I think there's a correlation.

---

Ran out of groceries in the house.
Tired.
Decided it's easier to just drink tea
than drive 10 minutes to get real food.

---

Met up with an old friend
who hadn't changed one bit.
Told me I still have Karen mannerisms.
Which doesn't surprise me anymore.
---

Went to a house warming to play some games.
Only two girls,
When they asked what we should do
Of course I had to introduce Resistance.
---

Neuro.
Pathways.
Study.
Study.

No comments:

Post a Comment