Friday, August 14, 2015

Two stepping.

I had. SO. Much fun. 

Yadada shelf exam and all that, blahblah prep for next rotation. 

Whatever. 

Two stepping. I really looked askance at this when I got to San Antonio. Thought it was super hick, too much country music, very not my scene. Well.... I really like it lol. I think it's more fun than dancing at a club, tbh. Thank goodness I have some musical background and can count beats. And I guess I'm glad I'm a girl because it's pretty easy to follow steps. 

It's pretty interesting to see how different guys lead and set their cues. As a beginner, I def prefer the stronger leads with helpful nudges in the right direction. Danced with a guy that "hitched" his steps and I seriously could not follow (because I couldn't count the darn beats!!). 

Overall, a fun night out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment