Friday, April 29, 2016

Hindsight logic

This is the most difficult thing about logic: to realize that your "logic" is not actually based on the facts of the matter, not actually based on "truth", but to recognize that you already know in your heart what you want the answer to be - and then look for the logic that supports that.

If that is true, then what could possibly change your mind?

No. You would first have to change your heart.

It is the most illogical thing in the world.
And yet, that is how it is.

---

sidenote about EM.
Ugh. I met someone in here who was incredibly rude-not-rude. It's the kinda physician who isn't actually rude, and yet he doesn't say any of the pleasantries to make someone feel comfortable. I've realized that I'm actually a lot "softer" than I thought I was.

---

introvert meter
It has been a really long time since I've so distinctly felt this, but today I was like.. holy freaking goodness, I cannot be around people for one more minute. I cannot talk to anyone otherwise I will be horribly rude and mean.
Good gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment