Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Quarter Life Crisis

I think I'm having a quarter life crisis.
What am I doing? Do I want to be doing this? Why is my life like this?

---

-later in the day edits-

Midnight coffee ramblings where I am desperate and tired and sick of trying.

Would I ever survive without my friends and family?
So much gratitude for people to lean on. Distance may separate us, but my affection for you surely transcends that. I hope that I am someone that they can lean on as well when times are hard.

A wise word from my mom, who has always been the sturdiest of all sturdy rocks, who I would want to model my personality, who has so much wisdom:
Everything has an impact, and the people who love you feel the waves you make. Both the good and the bad.

Grateful that they absorb the bad; but I need to work harder so that I can share good waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment