Thursday, October 20, 2016

Church

Bullet points:

- This church is very focused on outward reaching. I appreciate it.

- Speaking truth is. I don't know how brave it is. It is simply acknowledging what is.

- Am I too critical? Do I see too much fault? Do I have the plank in my eye?

It's the stupid gray areas: is it okay to drink before 21, is it okay to drink until drunk, is it okay to cuss, is it okay to have road rage, is it okay to laugh at crude humor, is it okay to make jokes at someone else's expense.

- This is (not meant in a mean way) a feel-good group. The hard questions are rather glossed over. Why? Because we aren't close enough as a group. Because we don't trust each other enough. Because we are afraid of talking about sins. Because we don't want to change. Take your pick of answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment