Friday, December 9, 2016

Volunteering

... is it weird that I don't like volunteering?

I objectively think that it's a good thing and I ought to do it. So I mind over matter things and volunteer. And then think to myself how much I am doing because I ought to. Not because I really want to. But surely that's not how it should be?

I know some people who genuinely like volunteering. And I think they're good people.
Maybe it's that I find interacting with strangers a chore. Sometimes a worthwhile and good thing, but ultimately still energy.

---

I've been having a really hard time finding motivation lately. I just don't want to do anything. If I could lay in bed all day without getting a headache, I probably would.

Sigh.

---

I don't know what I'm looking for these days. Kinda feel like I'm wandering around aimlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment